Shirt, Skirt, Jacket, Purse, Tights, Shoes: Thrifted!!!
Not sure why I have sooooooo many shots today, but here they are. Opaque tights have not made their way into my wardrobe in recent years but when I saw them for .50 at the Goodwill(still in the package via Target) I figured I would give them a go. Im not really sure how I feel about them but if my legs could talk im sure they would beg me to continue to wear them :)
I know Im quite late as far as trends go. I think they are cute when others wear them, but on me....well the jury is still out.
What do you think of opaque tights?
I LOVE this look! Love the opaque tights and the oxfords!!! P.S. I do wear a 9 shoe!
ReplyDelete@High Heels: OMG!!!! Girl watch your back lol
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely pretty blue shades! Loving the fact that your outfit is thrifted! You look gorgeous and sparkly happy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com
I love the outfit, the tights look Fab. Really sets of the look
ReplyDeleteKiwi ..x
This is a really charming outfit. I love the colors together...and gray is such a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteNice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great shape and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeleteAlso make sure and check out my blog for a chance to win a spectacular party dress
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
How cute! Love how the tights match your blazer.
ReplyDeletexo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com
I LOVE opaque tights. There's even a whole section in my sock drawer devoted to them! Those blue ones look great with this outfit.
ReplyDeleteKendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Personal Style Blog
The tights looks great on you!!
ReplyDeleteAs for me, I enjoy a pair on occasion :)
Your photos are awesommeee as usual!!!
Looks good on you!
ReplyDelete