Sweater, TShirt and Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Walmart
I thrifted this skirt a few months back from Goodwill...Im sure you recognize it since just about EVERY blogger had one last fall via Target. Well Im not usually the lacy kind but it was $1 and I cant seem to pass up a discounted piece of clothing sooooo here it is :)
BTW, I probably will turn this skirt into a clutch or something after today. Too short and clingy for my taste.
Happy HumpDay!!!
Love the boots!
ReplyDeleteGreat look! $1, really? fashion Steal!
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
I love how red&grey looks on you! You look beautiful in this grey lace skirt! Are you sure you want to turn it into a clutch? It is a very nice find though!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com
very nice skirt and boots. you look great :)))
ReplyDeletehttp://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com
Cute look. I'm pretty sure I have that necklace haha.
ReplyDeleteDe,
Fashion Nostalgia