 |
| I just couldnt edit my little lady out :) |
Dress, Belt and Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes: Rue 21
This is what I wore this weekend. I was asked to sing in our churches performance of The Messiah. I didnt want to do it but since my father in law is the minister of music I basically had no choice but to say yes (j/k). The attire was formal for the folks who were singing
Handels Messiah but the dress code for the
Soulful Messiah was a bit more relaxed. The only stipulation was that it needed to be below the knee. This made it possible for me to find something simple and pretty (with the help of my pal Nina) that I didnt feel needed any jewelry to punch it up. Nina found this dress for $5 hiding in plain sight. It always pays to thrift with a second pair of hands/eyes.
Anywho, the dress did its duty and I was comfortable. Not bad for a last minute find. All in all it was a great 2 hours of singing and Im glad its over:)
How Was Your Weekend?
I like it, very sophisticated! Oh, and I am glad you did not edit out the lil one too, so adorable.
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
I love the color of that clutch...can't really see its shape/other details :-(
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteAww I love the first picture she's adorable. The length of the skirt makes it look so sophisticated and elegant- love it.
ReplyDeleteDe,
Fashion Nostalgia
you look fab - dress does look pretty comfy - baby in the back adds such a cute touch to the pic :)
ReplyDelete