My quest to become a wife and mother that my family can be proud of
Your hair....KILLER!! I'll trade you a pair of shoes for that blazer!!!
I love the pussy bows (grimacing as I say that. LMBO) Looking fabulous chica!
I love this outfit. The fro is so adorable on you. Healthy hair is the ultimate accessory for a woman...besos,lynn
Love that coat, those shoes, and your overall style! Happy New Year :)
Cute top! I know the term pussybow is British, and I'm not entirely positive but I think it refers to the little bows that some people tie around their cat's neck.KendraCloset Confections - A Sweet Personal Style Blog
i love me some elbow patches, love how you paired it with asuper beautiful pink blouse. it goes so well!! Love it!
I'd love to hear what you think :)
Your hair....KILLER!! I'll trade you a pair of shoes for that blazer!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pussy bows (grimacing as I say that. LMBO) Looking fabulous chica!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit. The fro is so adorable on you. Healthy hair is the ultimate accessory for a woman...
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
Love that coat, those shoes, and your overall style! Happy New Year :)
ReplyDeleteCute top! I know the term pussybow is British, and I'm not entirely positive but I think it refers to the little bows that some people tie around their cat's neck.
ReplyDeleteKendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Personal Style Blog
i love me some elbow patches, love how you paired it with asuper beautiful pink blouse. it goes so well!! Love it!
ReplyDelete