Shirt, Belt, Boots, Hat: Thrifted
Jeans: Banana Republic
These boots were so cute but I decided to bypass them because a friend of mine spotted and wanted them also while thrifting a while back. This week she gave the boots to me because when she tried to wear them they didnt fit her how she wanted them to. We decided they would be an early Christmas gift :)
Have a Great Weekend!
Very cute boots and such a great friend!!
ReplyDeleteCarsedra of:
http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/
Cute outfit. I love the boots and the belt.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute hat and sweater! great blog! I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thedumpyduchess.com
great outfit x
ReplyDeleteI love your style, it's so fun!
ReplyDeleteHi dear!!! I love your style....and your shoes are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? Visit my blog and then tell me if you want to follow me... Then I'll follow you back!!!! :) :)
http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/
Kisses from Italy
I see you girl! Love the boots and that hat! You have a great smile!!!
ReplyDelete