Cardigan, Polka Dot Top, Skirt, Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes: Mossimo (Target)
My life is full of wonderful things. A husband that adores me, two healthy children, great and supportive extended family, a roof over my head, waaayyy too many pairs of shoes.............
I could go on and on about the things that Im thankful for. This past thanksgiving as I sat with my family for dinner the realization that I do not take enough time to count my blessings on a daily basis came to me. There are many people in this world who do not have the same opportunities afforded me yet they are grateful for even the things we consider "small things".
From now on I want to live a life of gratefulness. There should never be a day that I wake up and cannot find something to be thankful for.
What are you thankful for?
Happy Monday After the Long Holiday Break!
(Be thankful for the job youre probably dreading going to this morning lol)
That is so true and I have never felt it more than this year either. I love your pattern mixing today! You look just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteTruth! You look absolutely fabulous. Are you losing weight?
ReplyDeleteYou look SO pretty! Love the length of that skirt, and your pattern mixing is the cutest :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
what a great idea!! and you should also be thankful for how stylish and gorgeous you are. seriously, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI always try to have an attitude for gratitude but sometimes I get so wrapped up in little unimportant things that I stop focusing on all the great things! Thanks for the reminder! And thanks for rocking such awesome hair!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous--I'm sure your husband and children must be proud to walk through the town with their 'fine mama' :). Thanks for the reminder of being grateful for everything, from the smallest stuff to the biggies.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair in these photos, and the dots + stripes look so cute together! I definitely get wrapped up in comparing myself to others and wishing I had more, and that's just not the attitude to have! I am thankful for my job, my amazing husband and family, my hilarious friends, and my sweet cat. Oh, and of course all the thrift store in my area ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Wednesday!
i know i commented on this already, but it's not showing up (probably went to spam). anyways, i will tell you again how gorgeous you look, and how blessed your life is. cheers!
ReplyDeleteGirl your hair is everything! I love the retro vibe Im getting from this look. Very 60s secretary and I love it.
ReplyDeleteYour shoes.. In Love. Lovely colour!
ReplyDeleteI would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
Love that pussy bow! You look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAwww I love this look....lol I stumbled across this blog because "Thats My Mama" is one of my fav "vintage" TV shows
ReplyDeletewww.IntoxicatingVixen.com