November 1, 2012

Style: Sweater Love (TTO)


 Dress, Clutch, Shoes, Earrings, Rings: Totally Thrifted Outfit!
 Feeling a bit Anita Baker-ish :)



 Dress: $5 (Thrifted via The Saving Way)
Shoes: $15 (Thrifted via Unclaimed Baggage)
Earrings, Ring and Clutch: $1 each (Thrifted via Sacks on 72)


Please tell me that im not crazy for being in LOVE with this dress!!!!! Its love like my love for indian food, nail polish and my husband (not in that order of course). Ive never had a sweater dress that made me feel so cozy and sexy simultaneously. 

Happy November!

12 comments:

  1. look at you!!!! hottie!! you look absolutely amazing and sexy and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No crazy at all! You look hawt mama! And I love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The entire outfit is fab! You look great and a liitle bit like Anita Baker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, hunny! I was totally thinking 'Anita Baker' too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking supa flyyy! Gon' girl!!! I love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smokin' hot, mama! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're amazing, I need to shop with you. No one would believe you're rocking an under $25 outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are not crazy because I love that dress too! It's so classic and I love the length on you. And that clutch!! I want it! What a great find. Also, you definitely have me craving Indian food right now... it's my weakness. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your clutch!! You look so gorgeous!!! You must have a lot of nail polishes, would love to check them out :)

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweater dresses rock, and you definitely rocked this one <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love love it!! All the outfit!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)