November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012



We Voted Today. Hope you all did as well. No matter where you stand on the issues you should exercise your right to vote. Even if your state still uses paper ballots (smh Alabama). Let your voice be heard!

Did You Flex Your Voting Muscles Today?


5 comments:

  1. That last photo is beautiful! And YAY for voting :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure did!!! and then stayed up all night waiting for the results. such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your hair! That last picture is so cute! Yes I certainly did exercise my right to vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I voted on a big ole piece of paper too :) Thankfully the lines weren't too long and it was pretty painless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Alabama didn't have ANY cool stickers either- I was seeing other state's stickers and they were awesome. Boo on that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)