Sweater, Scarf, Clutch: Thrifted
Jeans and Tee: Old Navy (via Dirt Cheap)
Boots: Target (here) $10.48 in store
So im thinking fall is finally setting in. Every year around this same time I feel the need to deep clean my home, organize closets and curl up on the sofa with my snuggie.
Suddenly the need to be comfy cozy is of the utmost importance. It takes me a couple weeks to get into the swing of completely changing my gear though. Saturdays high was 75 degrees and this morning I woke up to frost on my windshield. So confusing!
Have a Positive Tuesday!
ps. Searching for an indoor photo spot...
it sounds like we are having the same weather. yuck!! however, you look fabulous. i love every aspect of your outfit, from the great boots, to the hot jeans to that extra fab and cozy sweater!!
ReplyDeleteit's so cold here :/ but I have my new cape ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your cardigan and scarf!
http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
i love this cozy cute look and your hair!
ReplyDeleteChioma
C's Evolution of Style
I hate having to shoot indoors! And I was a little shocked by the icy windshield this morning- I wasn't expecting that at all! I love your cozy sweater :)
ReplyDeleteThe boots, the sweater and the scarf are perfect for fall! We are well on our way to winter where I live. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteLove the look and new do'. It has been a minute since I stopped by!! Lookin' good! I folded and could not hold out to achieve this look for myself!! You wear it well!
ReplyDeleteBlessings for a wonderful Holiday Season!!
Those are some cute boots. I totally get the hunker but confused weather sign thing. One week it was in the 80s then it dropped to the 50s. What? First, I need a slow weather decline and then I need it to regulate. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving those boots though! If they're that cheap, I will go to Target today and get them!
ReplyDeleteOOoh I really like the jeans!! But yeah its too cold out, I wish I could blink and have Spring back lol. Great post!
ReplyDeleteEditor & Chic
I love seeing all of your thrifted finds :) That scarf and sweater are awesome - and I just bought similar boots at Forever 21! Can't wait to wear them.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm loving that yellow chair!!