November 8, 2012

Style: Matchy Matchy

 Jacket, Vest, Tie, Belt and Shoes: Thrifted
Jeans: H&M
Hat: Target

 Dress, Belt, Purse: Thrifted
Shoes: Mossimo (via Dirt Cheap)

The only pic of us together 

Some couples match on purpose. Hubby and I try to avoid it at all cost. Call us childish but we both feel weird when it happens and people coo.

This past weekend we got the kiddos dressed for church then rushed to prep ourselves. Hubby pulled the car around and I hopped in. We look at each other and crack up laughing....Oh well, no time to change :)

9 comments:

  1. You guys both look SO great! Love that color on both of you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys look great! As long as you are not matchy matchy all of the time. My mom used to dress my sister and I like twins for all special occasions. The problem was that were are 3 1/2 years apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both look phenomenal! i love your dress and he just looks plain dapper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Patrick and I are the same way, but you guys look ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could express in person how AWESOME and AMAZEBALLS these photos are!You too are super sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yall are too freggin cute! I love that you two are matchy matchy and these images are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of matching my husband, but he actually likes it (he's a weirdo); however, I think your matching outfits are adorable for church.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww I find both of you look super cute!!!!!! Both of you look amazing in that color!!

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)