May 4, 2012

Style: To Do List

EVERYTHING THRIFTED!
Its Friday and Ive got a whole mess of things Id like to do today:

Wash and Fold a Few Loads
Weekend Grocery Shopping
Find New Bedding for Miss Corrin
Browse Some Thrift Stores

The Prius is gassed up and Im ready to make today count :)

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. Keesha that is such a gorgeous skirt! You look lovely :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that skirt! I was hoping it wasn't thrifted so I could find get one :) You look so cute, Keesha.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I got it last week when I was supposed to just donate some things and leave lol. Oh well I gave a trash bag full so I guess I can replace a million pieces with one (clothes hoarder logic) :)

      Delete
  3. your comment about your three-year old just made my day. thank you! (and so sweet...how did you not cry?) ps. you look gorgeous. i love this skirt! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt. Girl you'll look fabulous running those errands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polka dot skirt is rocking! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that skirt is da BOMB! I love the colors! I gave you an award at my blog! Please come stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab, that skirt is gorgeous. Hope uou have a great day and a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is so cute! Can I stole it? ;) hahha

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)