Housecoat/Dress: Thrifted (No Name)
Belt: Thrifted (Wet Seal)
Shoes: Target (Mossimo)
Bag: Gift
I may have mentioned this before but it cant hurt to repeat it: I LOVE MRS. ROPERS WARDROBE!!!! She had the best collection of house coats on the planet in my opinion.
I honestly dont remember an episode of Threes Company where she wasnt wearing one. If she needed to leave the house in a jiffy (Which she never did except to go upstairs to see Jack, Chrissy and Janet) all she would need was a belt, some big sunglasses and a cute bag and she was dressed for almost any occasion.
Im planning on wearing housecoats til I die!!!
Would You Rock A Housecoat?
Oh this dress is SO pretty! Love the style & shape of it, and those red heels look fabulous with it :) Not sure I could pull off a housecoat, but kudos to you if you can!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
Oooh I love this dress! Those heels and that bag are pretty hawt too!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors in your housecoat dress! Perfect for spring :)
ReplyDeletethose shoes are amazing! you are so creative
ReplyDeletexx
You are not telling me this is a housecoat?!?!?!? It's something when you can take a housecoat and make it look like this, cute!!
ReplyDeleteCarsedra of:
http://www.embracingtherealme.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/
Lol Yes maam it is. The key for me when looking at housecoats to wear as dresses is finding the smallest one so there isnt sooo much material that it bunches around the waist when I put a belt on with it. Try it next time you go thrifting :)
Deletei agree. i wish i could wear them every day!! love your dress and those shoes are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI wear housecoats in the house. Some thrifted, some Walmart and some tourist garb bought in Africa. They are super cozy. I think mine are far too ugly to be worn outside. This is a cute. one. I love the stripes.
ReplyDeleteGirl I bet theres a great selection of them in Chicago!
DeleteI love it!
ReplyDelete