Tank, Pants, Scarf, Earrings, Watch, Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes: Target (old)
Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope you had a great and relaxing long weekend. I know I did. We spent time with friends and family and braved this Alabama heat to do it :)
What Did You Do This Memorial Day Weekend?
one of my favorite looks is a plain white tank tucked into (anything) a skirt or pants. these pants are so great on you! i love the color. i'm so glad you enjoyed your long weekend...i already feel like i need another one!
ReplyDeletePants!? I applaud you- I spent most of the weekend soaking in the A/C in a tank top and my husband's boxer briefs- no pictures I promise!!
ReplyDeleteI love that we are both rocking the top knot and the head scarf (sweat band for me!)
great weekend1 Nice scarf and comfy attire.
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
OMGosh these trousers are fantastic! I love them so much! And it is always great to "meet" a fellow thrifter! Great look and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeletetres chic!
ReplyDeleteVery nice outfit! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I tried adding you on blogger but it gave me an error message. Something about exceeding my limit of follows. Do you have twitter or fb?
ReplyDelete-Shakiyla
No I dont have a fb or twitter :( My friend list shows that you are following though. Not sure what that means.
DeleteLove that color combo, and your head scarf is SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
Perfect lazy outfit! You still look very chic! My weekend was lazy too but that's because I was stuck in the house due to a storm.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the description of your blog! That's just perfect. As I browse your blog I just can't believe all the clothes you got thrifting. I must come thrift shopping with you! Thanks so much for stopping by.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteoh I love the clutch !!
xx,
Meelena
www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com