March 2, 2012

Style: This Week I Thrifted/Clearanced

 Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target (Clearance)
Hat: Thrifted


I literally just purchased these items this week. When I got home today I decided to play dress up with my newly thrifted/discounted booty!!! To my surprise, I actually purchased a full outfit :)

I did not leave the house in it so technically this outfit hasnt been worn yet. Im sure it will be seen again soon.

What Did You Purchase This Week?

9 comments:

  1. Those sneakers sound cute! I've been scaling back. Probably gonna have to purge soon though

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really good deal on this outfit. The teal skirt is adorable. I love you paired the purple heels with this outfit. Chic Mama :) - I need to check those shoes at Target. Do they come in size 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think their sizes start at 5.5 for women. They are still full price online but they were 9.98 at the store. Heres a link: http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Mossimo-Pearlie-Chunky-Heel-Pump-Purple/-/A-13742767#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

      Delete
  3. This is SOOOOO hot. you look like a queen and I LOVEEEEEEE that skirt...And look at your hair!!! IT IS GROWING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is beautifullllllllllllll
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this is nearly completely thrifted :) That skirt is really beautiful, what a great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't thrifting feel so good? I feel guilty when I retail shop now because I know with a little searching and patience, I will find what I want at such a better price! Most of my outfits are thrifted and people are always shocked! I wonder when everyone else is going to start catching on.

    <3 Nicole
    http://RealLifeDressUp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre so right. I rarely purchase anything at retail. I cant do it :) People are starting to catch on I think...Now im off to check out your blog!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)