February 29, 2012

Style: In My Birthday Suit




 Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: DIY from Thrifted skirt
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target



This is what I wore on my birthday. No frills. Everything above my ankles cost a total of $2.50. The shoes were a birthday present to myself. They were $20.98 (30% off).

Thanks for all the Birthday/Anniversary Love :)

11 comments:

  1. happy birthday (belated) to a beautiful woman! i love this outfit on you and you definitely deserve those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! So you're telling me this dress was a skirt? Crafty you area, love the dog in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maam. I cut the waist band out, cut the pockets to create armholes and sewed it back together at the top to create a neckhole. It was pretty simple (and sloppy lol). I always forget to take pics! If I do it again I will do a tutorial. Dont hold your breath though lol

      Delete
  3. GASP! This outfit is STUNNING. so glad I stumbled across your blog. totally following and can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!! And you are proving that you don't have to spend a lot to look like a million bucks :) Love the birthday heels you bought yourself - really cute. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! The red shoes set it off. Love your 'fro too! I'm trying to get my "natural" back! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heels are cute!
    http://www.theglamorousgleam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors!!! This is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Hot mama...I seriously love this color combo...you look gorgeous in this outfit! Again Happy Birthday love!

    Shana
    ColorBlind
    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)