March 20, 2012

Style: Spring is Here!

 Tshirt: Merona (Thrifted) similar 
Pants: Mossimo (Dirt Cheap) similar 
Computer Cover as Clutch: Missoni for Target (Dirt Cheap)



86 Degrees. 
Pollen covered car.
 Sneezing.
Watering eyes.

Welcome Spring 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the 86 degrees sounds amazing, sorry about the allergies. That's the worst! I love your outfit and you look perfect for spring, the neutrals with the white top and pop of color in the shoes is hot

    Thanks for your sweet comment
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! You look adorable. I would have never thought of using a computer cover as a clutch, but it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Spring! I am loving the weather, great pictures. You hair looks great!
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those shoes...and the bag...lol you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. despite the downfalls, i am so happy spring is here! you look perfectly spring today. i love the pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool & decontracte! :)
    i like ur shoes, and good idea to use a computer case as a clutch!

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)