March 24, 2012

Juicin': Saturday Morning Juice


Photos taken with instagram
Micah LOVES juicing :)

Although my family is vegetarian, its pretty hard to get all your nutrients/vitamins in . We juice because its good for you but also because believe it or not veggies and fruit are pretty tasty.
Even our 3 year old loves the juice and shes pretty picky about what she will eat. Here are the mix/combos that we had today.
Hubby Mix:
Celery 
Carrot
Zucchini
Apples
Ginger
Romaine Lettuce

Micah Mix: (My 7 year old)
Carrot 
Apple 
Celery
Zucchini
Pear

Corrin Mix:(My 3 year old)
Carrot
Apple
Pear
Celery

Mama Mix:
Cabbage
Zucchini
Apple
Pear
Celery
Carrots

Have A Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy juice. I need to expand my ingredient list. I'm going to steal some of these. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make juices like this all the time and haven't made one in a while! You're inspiring me to break out my juicer again :) I'm also a vegetarian, so this is always a great way to support our diet and get some extra vitamins. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always say i want to buy a juicer, but i'm pretty sure i'll use it a bunch at first and then get bored of it. but the possibilities are endless! i bet you could make a great green machine with that bad boy :-)

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juicing is awesome, the boys love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What type of juicer are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I use one from Sharper Image...heres a link to one thats pretty similar to mine :) http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/sharper-image-8021-juicer-700-watt?ID=369561&cm_mmc=Google_Feed_pla_pe-_-adtype-pla-_-target-19586772875-_-kw-&gclid=CPe7pLCFgLACFcEDtgodOSJ3pA

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)