Princess for the Day
Daddy decorated :)
Nail Salon Party Time!!!
Thanks For helping with the nails Meygan :)
So I took pics a bit late but we had strawberries, pineapples, cheese, punch, pizza.....blah blah blah...Birthday Party Food :)
Rainbow of Colors...I couldnt settle on one color! So I just used them all. I got a bit sprinkle happy :)
Blowing out the Candles!
Corrin with her big cousin Kayla :)
Sorry for the overabundance of photos. Believe me I didnt post 1/10th of them.
Happy Birthday To Our Princess Corrin :)
awwww, happy birthday! what a doll! i love the nail party theme!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute parties and great photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet party! I loved Corrin in that tutu!!!
ReplyDeleteKatie- Hems For Her
Cute post :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday lil Princess!
Awesome pictures :) thanks for sharing!
Nice blog! New follower :)
xoxo
Anni
Such a cute little princess. I love her dress and shoes. Happy Birthday to you both!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable photos! Happy birthday Corrin! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos, you made her day really special. She's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - she is TOO cute! What a fun idea for a birthday party :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray