November 8, 2011

Eats: Blended Chocolate Iced Coffee



Sometimes I just wanna make a quick Starbucks run and grab a nice iced anything. Most times thats practically impossible being that its not really a necessity and who wants to pay $5 bucks whenever the coffee spirit moves them...NOT ME! So I came up with this quick pick me up recipe that makes me happy and gives me my coffee without having to drop everything Im doing.



You will need: 
Coffee
Ice
Pudding Cup(I chose chocolate)
Sweetener

  • Place all ingredients into your blender (I used a magic bullet)
  • Blend until ice has been throughly crushed
  • Pour and Enjoy!
BTW if you have a little one that would like to play grownup and sip a drink along with you just omit the coffee and add a bit of milk or creamer.

Vegan Blended Soy Chocolate Coffee




Happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think :)