November 17, 2011

DIY: Simple Infinity Scarf


 I got this brilliant idea from this awesome chica on Tumblr. All you need is a sweater+scissors
I picked this one up from a local thrift store
Buy an oversized sweater 
(the uglier the pattern the better) 
Lay your sweater flat. 
Cut from armpit to armpit.
Voila! Instant Infinity Scarf







Miss Corrin in the Infinity Scarf
Try It, You'll Love It!!!

3 comments:

  1. O M G, that is a wonderful idea. I do LOVE an infinity scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog and a beautiful family!!


    I am going to on my next thriting trip buy some ugly sweaters and make me some infinity scarves because these are so cute!! :-)


    Thank you for the kind comments on my blog!! Now following your blog!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really have to try this!!!! *Makes a Mental Note*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)