Skirt as Dress, Jacket, Bag: Thrifted via Secondhand Stores
Belt: Gap circa 2000 (it was .99)
Shoes: Target (a few years back. 75% off)
Whats the difference? Clearance rack? Discount stores? Thrift/Secondhand shops? I personally primarily shop at thrift stores but I do have a few stores that I know I can find things at a deep discount and the items are brand new. I love to find a bargain so I consider most of my purchases to be Bargain Buys.
The outfit above is a good example of thrifted vs thrifty. Half was purchased from actual thrift stores, the other half from department stores that tend to have great sales at times.
Whats Your Take?
Woah, you seem like an expert bargainer! I usually just get frustrated, and settle for %15 off. Haha! Cute outfit, by the way! I especially love your jean jacket!
ReplyDeleteXO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com
This is really cute... love the bag! You are a PRO at thrifting!
ReplyDelete@Sing: Ive been thrifting for as long as i can remember. Some of this stuff Ive had for YEARS!
ReplyDelete@Sweatshirt: Welcome:) Patience is crucial when waiting for a bargain. Im impatient with everything except waiting for deals lol
@Lynn: Thanks Lady :) Theres nothing like the thrill of finding things for a steal!
That skirt looks amazing as a dress!
ReplyDelete