July 9, 2012

Style: Green...Again!


 Skirt, Shirt, Bag and Scarf: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
 Sunglasses: Thrifted (They belong to hubby but...)

If you scroll through this blog you will find plenty o'green. Not money, just the color. Its my favorite. I honestly dont think I seek to find all things green they just seem to find me. And theyre all from thrift shops

I wear the color a lot. If you click here, here, here, and here for a few examples. Honestly there might just be a green magnet built into my dna.

What Colors Are You Drawn To?


33 comments:

  1. Love this color combo - you look too cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you be any cuter? I love that color green on you- so beautiful! I also love the head wrap. Great way to stay cool, and hide your hair- I need to learn to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! The headwraps are really simple. Just search how to tie them on YouTube. There are a million ways :)

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely drawn to yellow, but before that it was exactly that shade of green on your skirt! I just love happy colors! Your shoes are awesome!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright colors are my faves too...then black, go figure lol

      Delete
  4. well keep wearing it because it looks fabulous on you! and i love your head scarf too (although i can't wait to see more of your new hair)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite color is yellow but for some reason I find myself buying a lot of blue. Weird. I love your skirt and your turban looks sensational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frannie :) Maybe your mind likes yellow but your heart is drawn to blue lol

      Delete
  6. Cute shoes ...love the color combo together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking amazing! I love green and navy together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! I cant wait til you start doing your outfit posts again :)

      Delete
  8. You look amazing! Love this outfit - the chambray and green together is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cool look! I've been thrifting a lot of green, an lately I've been drawn to leopard print everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm Green and leopard would make a great combo :)

      Delete
  10. You look FAB! I love the high-waisted skirt and the turban! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl. Thought Id give the highwaisted look a try. You do it so well :)

      Delete
  11. CUTE! I love this whole look, especially the scarf... I love wearing scarves, I need to add more to my collection. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hit the thrift stores for the scarves. Thats were ALL of mine come from!

      Delete
  12. Love it all! The head scarf, sassy wedges and that wonderful skirt! Stunning!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica...The scarf hides a bad hair day sooo well lol

      Delete
  13. OK June Ambrose, I see you! Great look, you wear green well. My favorite color is Black. Not very cool in the summer months so I wear lots of purples and prints during the warmer season. I love those Target wedges, I hope they mark them down soon.
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Im a big June fan :) I love black too...Im drawn to it. Its either brights or black for me. Good luck with the shoes. They should be marked down in your area too :)

      Delete
  14. I can see why you love green, it looks amazing on you! And I love that headscarf, such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep red works really well on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to tie my hair in a head scarf like this. Can you do a tutorial girl? I know it is probably super simple to you but I am not sure how to do it!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok once again I haven't been seeing your post in my blog list, I don't know why this keeps happening, but I see I have missed some cute outfits!! I really like this, totally love the wedges!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here.at least I can catch you on instagram :)

      Delete
  18. I'm drawn to the color red but I also like shades of green like teal and aquamarine. I'm definitely digging the chambray and green together-isn't it such a great combo!?

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)