July 30, 2012

Style: Nothingness

Dress: Thrifted and Shortened
Purse: Thrifted (Dooney and Burke)
Shoes: Mossimo (via Dirt Cheap)
Cuff: Thrifted
Earrings: Rue 21



ps. those "bumps" on my chest are just wonky darts not what you think they are lol

Happy Monday Everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was full of nothingness which is my favorite way to kill time. Well I didnt exactly do nothing the entire time. I did shorten the above dress from ankle to knee length so that counts for something right?

p.s. This is my 100th post!!! Fun Times :)

24 comments:

  1. Love your thrifty fashions! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress Keesha - so cute! And sometimes nothingness is amazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read so many blogs where women have found D&B bags in thrift stores... I have yet to be so lucky. One day though... on day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find one. Theyre popping up everywhere!

      Delete
  4. Soooo I love the cut on this dress. Kind of shift dress-esque, huh? And you can copy my outfits anytime sister!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress love love love the hair.........An congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Im so excited that I can put it up :)

      Delete
  7. The dress is so cute, you find some of the cutest things thrifting!! And that Dooney and Burke?!?!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carsedra...We need to get together whenever I come to Atlanta and go thrifting!

      Delete
  8. That totally counts. I love nothing weekends! And pretty polka dot dresses like this one! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post has me ROTFL because I recently tried on a dress that did the same thing, and I wondered why a designer would place darts like that! Your dress is so cute on you that it makes up for any designer oversight in the darts department, though. Love your shoes, too! Congrats on the 100th post :-)

    J&S
    www.JoyandSunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol its the boob size/dart placement...so inappropriate lol

      Delete
  10. Happy 100th post. Cute dress!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy 100!!! yay! and doing nothing is one of my favorites, too. but altering a dress is definitely not nothing! and it suits you so well...i love the length on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Ive had the dress for a few weeks and it kept looking at me so I cut it lol

      Delete
  12. One of the downfalls to having huge boobs! I hate when my clothes do that! I always feel so silly and naughty!! However I love that dress on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...me too. Its annoying but apparently not annoying enough not to wear it lol

      Delete
  13. Happy 100th post! What a great milestone!

    Hahaha I love your comment under that photo - and I must admit, I was thinking, "It looks hot out, why is she so cold?!" :D I hate when darts do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you understand :) it really sucks but I like the dress so oh well lol

      Delete
  14. Happy 100th post, congratulations! You are looking very chic in this polka dot dress!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)