T-Shirt: Hubbies
Skirt: No Name (Thrifted)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Gift)
Belt: No Name (Thrifted)
Bag: Cole Haan (Gift)
Well 7pm is the official time for summer to begin if you want to get all technical about it. Im usually not excited about the sweltering heat, allergies, bugs ect. But this year since Im "working" as a stay at home mom, the main reason (work) why I cant really enjoy the summer has flown out of the window. Ive decided to try and bypass all the excuses as to why I cant go outside and just go for it. I plan on creating great summer memories with my kids :)
Concerts in the park? Bring it on. Picnics with the kiddos? Im game! At least I am until I get sunburned or have a serious sneeze attack lol
Are You A Summer Fan?
In LOVE with that mint skirt, and it looks SUPER cute with the leopard heels!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
well looking summery is a start! i love this skirt on you. the color, the fit, the length...all perfect on you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI love the minty skirt and girl trust me I'm right there with you about the sweltering summer heat. No good, but I'll enjoys the bright sunshine!
ReplyDeleteExactly! Its hard to find middle ground when it comes to all this heat. I can survive in it but dont like it.
DeleteSummer time with kiddos is the absolute hands down best! And they are a great excuse to get out of the house. I adore your pretty pleated minty skirt! what a great thrift find!
ReplyDeleteTrue...I like your spin on it :)
DeleteYou and Megan with your awesome minty skirts... Not fair! :) I love it, and I will try to embrace the great outdoors, just for you!
ReplyDeleteLol! Well I promise that the next minty skirt I find while thrifting will come to you :)
DeleteWe're skirt twins this week! Love it on you :) We're pretty good at thrifting if I do say so myself ;)
ReplyDeleteWe sure are! Thrifters Rock!!!
DeleteLove this skirt on you! I love summer. A lot, a lot. I say bring it on!
ReplyDeleteHannah Tattoos and Pearls
Im trying to convince myself of that :) If only it werent so hot and buggy...But then it would be fall right lol
DeleteYeah it came pretty early here too! Torture lol
ReplyDeleteso pretty, love the pleated skirt. Your idea of summer sounds fab.. now if we could just have a slither of sunshine in the uk that would be grreeaat! Enjoy lovely!xx
ReplyDeleteI wish I could send some to you! Honestly I think ALL the sun in the world Shines in Alabama :)
DeleteBring it on summer... I've plans for you: movies in the park, days on the lake, and homemade ice cream with farmer's market goodies! I cannot believe that you thrifted that fabulous skirt... you go!
ReplyDeletexx
Here&Now
Thank you! I can't wait :)
Deleteyes here's to summer memories and I love the freshness of this outfit!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
DeleteLove this outfit. and yes...I Love summer...I live in Vegas...so I better love summer haha I get excited for sun...it makes me happy...:O)
ReplyDeleteShana
ColorBlind
Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up