July 11, 2012

Style: My Favorite Shirt


Shirt: Mossimo via Dirt Cheap .50!
Leggings: Vera Wang for Khols
Shoes: No Name via Claires
Bag: No Name via Thrift Shop


WetnWild Club Havana on the Nails

You know those outfits you wear in between posted outfits? This is one of them. This shirt gets more wear than any other item in my closet honestly. Its worn with jeans, skirts, shorts, as a layer over dresses ect. The list really could go on and on. Its perfect for lazy days. Todays excuse for wearing the oversized shirt: Its raining and the temperature dropped to 75 :) 

The shirt is probably wrong to some but Im sure wearing leggings in the summer seems pretty nutty too. I love my leggings too much to hide them away until fall. Regardless, the combination worked well for my trip to get the old eyebrows threaded. I was also wearing another headwrap but I figured I should let the hair out to show you what took place a few days ago.

If you follow me on Instagram @keesha_mama you already know that I put warm blonde hair color in my hair and this is what I got :)

Yup I colored it!
ps. If youre an Instagramer drop your handle in the comments so we can follow each other :)

19 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a denim button up! I am quite pleased with this change in weather. I hope it sticks around. I was outside at noon yesterday with my ten pounds of hair down, and I didn't break a sweat! It was a Christmas in July miracle! PS- Love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way Katie...Im loving this cool down!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I totally hear you. I have been carrying and wearing my denim shirt around everywhere! What's "Dirt Cheap?" Is that a thrift store? Love your thrifted bag, too!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its a discount store that gets store returns. I just went back yesterday and bought some home goods for 90% off. Its a great place :)

      Delete
  3. you even make oversized denim shirts and leggings look chic. seriously! and your hair is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I think this look is pretty cool! I love when bloggers post casual outfits as well as dressy ones! I have a chambray button up and it is by far THE MOST versatile and well used piece in my closet. This look is super cute and I love your clutch too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre right. I dont live in heels though I like to pretend that I do :)

      Delete
  5. It's a great fav shirt...and I love how those rad shoes make this outfit amazing.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so young!

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the chambray shirt with the leggings - such a cute & comfy outfit!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sing...It was a impulse move on my part and it turned out pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear leggings in the summer in a minute. #mmhmmgurrl I love the shirt and your hair has gotten so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad its not just me lol. And yeah the hair starting to sprout like a weed! Hope I can keep the scissors away...im a scissor addict lol

      Delete
  10. Really cute look, I really your little colorful sneakers!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)