You thrifted those shoes??? I need to go where you go! Yellow is my favorite color and these shoes are adorable. I love them with the navy blue polka dots!
OMG, I love these. I can honestly say I've never seen yellow shoes like this and I'd totally buy them too. They're perfect with the polka dot dress too and that dress is so flattering on you!
What an adorable dress, and love love love those lemon shoes :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
and why wouldn't you? what a fun way to dress up your outfit. not that that adorable dress needed any dressing up!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I searching the same dress, but I don't thrifted yet :)
ReplyDeletehttp://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
You thrifted those shoes??? I need to go where you go! Yellow is my favorite color and these shoes are adorable. I love them with the navy blue polka dots!
ReplyDeleteI sure did...I got them from The Goodwill for $2.79 to be exact :) Anytime you find yourself in Alabama Id love to go thrifting with you!
DeleteThats it! I'm coming thrifting with you. Those shoes are soooooo cute.
ReplyDelete-Shakiyla
OMG, I love these. I can honestly say I've never seen yellow shoes like this and I'd totally buy them too. They're perfect with the polka dot dress too and that dress is so flattering on you!
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/
Great polka dot dress.
ReplyDeleteawesome shoes! i've always wanted a pair of oxfords! <3 x followed your blog! check mine out? :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE these yellow oxfords!
ReplyDelete