Shirt: John Henry (Thrifted)
Jeans: Forever 21 (Forever21)
Shoes: Claires
Purse: Dooney and Burke (Thrifted)
Lately Ive been Pinning up a storm! There seems to be no end to the cool things I could try if Id just stop pinning and try one. Isnt that the craziest thing?
Here are some things Ive Pinned Recently:
DIY:
2.) Button Earrings
3.) Shrink A Shirt
Recipes:
Ok these are just a few of the things Ive pinned recently. And if you wanna follow...Heres where to find me :)
Have You Become a Pin-Head?
Love that chambray shirt - so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
Those shoes are so awesome, and I am going to follow you on pinterest right now!
ReplyDeletei am a freak about pinterest...especially wedding stuff right now! those ice cream bars sound so amazing! i love your shoes...i might need to head to claire's!
ReplyDeleteAw Pintrest. I love it! Best way to pass the time ever. I LOVE your shoes! I cannot believe they are from Claire's! *runs to car and out to Claire's*
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Pinterest. Your shoes are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteCreamy
Oh yes I love Pinterest too! I love these shoes!
ReplyDeleteLove your shoes! And now I am dreaming of brownies :)
ReplyDeletePinterest is my addiction during work... don't tell my boss!
xx
Here&Now
i love pinterest, is so addicting! And great shoes
ReplyDeleteTravel in Style
Seriously need to stop sleeping on Claire's, cos those shoes are the biz for summer. I lov color color color and I need these.
ReplyDeleteI rarely go into Claires but a friend was looking for some quick and cheap accessories so we went in and I left with the greatest shoes ever :)
DeleteBtw, thanks for following :)