My quest to become a wife and mother that my family can be proud of
Love this look! It's so classy looking! Cute pic of the shoes and the baby in the back!
cute look! i'm loving oxfords too :)http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
My favorite kind of blouse and my fave shoes!!!! Love that it is all thrifted. besos,lynn
I love the outfit chica!
gorgeous outfit! way too sexy for a school marm, but still so classy and beautiful!
Loving your style and your blog!
That Shirt is a lil GREATER than amazing! Style on mama!! E. Louise www.shapelylouise.com
Ok, this is my FAVORITE of your looks so far!!! I LOVE it!! I love everything about this outfit- so classy and elegant! You look beautiful, girl!!!Good luck!skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com
You look SO cute in this outfit! I love the skirt and top together... sexy, vintage-inspired school girl :)
Very Chic!
So classy!! That skirt and blouse are so pretty and I adore your shoes:) Following you. Would be great if you check my blog:)http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/
Yay for pussybows! I like the shape of the bow. It's unique.
I LOVE this look MAMA!!!!!! WHOOP< WHOOP!!!!
I LOVE this look! The skirt and blouse are amazing!The last pic is too cute!~Taviawww.ninetofly.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear what you think :)
Love this look! It's so classy looking! Cute pic of the shoes and the baby in the back!
ReplyDeletecute look! i'm loving oxfords too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
My favorite kind of blouse and my fave shoes!!!! Love that it is all thrifted.
ReplyDeletebesos,lynn
I love the outfit chica!
ReplyDeletegorgeous outfit! way too sexy for a school marm, but still so classy and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLoving your style and your blog!
ReplyDeleteThat Shirt is a lil GREATER than amazing! Style on mama!!
ReplyDeleteE. Louise
www.shapelylouise.com
Ok, this is my FAVORITE of your looks so far!!! I LOVE it!! I love everything about this outfit- so classy and elegant! You look beautiful, girl!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com
You look SO cute in this outfit! I love the skirt and top together... sexy, vintage-inspired school girl :)
ReplyDeleteVery Chic!
ReplyDeleteSo classy!! That skirt and blouse are so pretty and I adore your shoes:) Following you. Would be great if you check my blog:)
ReplyDeletehttp://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/
Yay for pussybows! I like the shape of the bow. It's unique.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this look MAMA!!!!!! WHOOP< WHOOP!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this look! The skirt and blouse are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThe last pic is too cute!
~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com