February 9, 2012

Style: Wool Mini (TTO)


 Jacket: Old Navy (Gifted)
Top: Kate (Thrifted)
Skirt: Gap (Thrifted)
Tights: No Name (Dirt Cheap)
Boots: Born (Thrifted)
Clutch: No Name (Thrifted)



This skirt is one of my favorite closet items. I love to wear it but every time I pull it out I wonder whos idea it was to make a wool mini skirt. I mean its cute but is it practical...not so much.
Its really too cold to wear a mini in the winter but I suppose since the weather has been nuts lately, this skirt makes sense. Perhaps it was designed for a 60 degree winter. Who knows :)

Happy Thursday :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, really like those boots!! You find some really great thrifted pieces!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lala look at you!!! Loving this look...those boots are badd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gray skirt and the pleated one in the previous post! Yay for gray skirts, and you're right- this 'bama weather is killing me! I have a horrendous cold right now! I want to die!!


    Katie- Hems For Her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very pretty.

    Can I borrow that blouse? :P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)