This past weekend was pretty busy. I was running here and there but never stopped in the grocery store to stock up for the week. So today when Hubby came home from work starving I had to put on my thinking cap and use what we had on hand.
Teriyaki Tofu Burger
Extra Firm Tofu (sliced 8-10 pieces)
Soy Sauce
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Cracked Black Pepper
Oil (for frying)
Dry off sliced tofu on paper towel. Lay your slices on a plate. Pour a mixture of Soy, onion, garlic and pepper over your slices and allow to marinate for a few minutes while your oil gets hot (you can marinate overnight if you wish). Once oil is ready fry tofu for aprox. 3 minutes per side. Drain fried tofu on paper towels to remove excess oil. Brush on Teriyaki Sauce and youre done :)
I topped our sandwiches with Onion Rings, Pickles and Sprouts!
What do you make for a last minute dinner?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you think :)