October 31, 2011

Random: This Weekend I....

Got Lots of much needed rest...
 Hubby and the Kiddos served me breakfast in bed :)
 I found fresh cauliflower on sale for .99 cent a head!!!

 I added a drizzle of olive oil + a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Placed in the oven @400 degrees for 20 minutes... 
 Yummy Oven Roasted Cauliflower!!!
Hubby and I also had lots of pictures developed and he created this collage on our hallway wall of the people we love :)

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Umm, you guys are creative, thrifty and eat right. Your like the (Organic) Huxtables!!!
    I love it!
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that collage. I like the way you arrange it. Do you use pattern or just estimate the measurement between one pic to another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) My husband has an eye for things like this so he just kinda guess-timated it.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)