September 12, 2012

Style: Im Back...I Think




Dress, Belt, Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Mossimo via Dirt Cheap 

Hi Everybody!!!! I feel the need to reintroduce myself. My name is Keesha and I havent posted in the last month! Between school starting back for the boy kid and Me working out like a nut, there have been very few outfits worn that were worth blogging.

Things are starting to calm down and we are working out a schedule that should allow me to get back to blogging because I sincerely miss you all. So dont hold me to daily posts lol.

 Im back...I think :)

Happy Hump Day!

15 comments:

  1. Love it you wear some of the cutest dainty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those legs! Foxy lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! I wish I could french braid! I need some new ways to wear my natural coils! These shoes are super cute and I love the polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back Keesha! Lovin' that polka dot dress :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. we're right here waiting for you...take as long as you need. but not too long because we would miss you!!! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back to blogging and definitely don't worry about not doing daily posts, that's really hard! Your outfit is so pretty and classy and I'm in love with your sandals. The pic is so cool how you showcased them :) You look great!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back :D Nice thrifted outfit.

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kinds of excercise have you been doing? Its working I wanna try. You look good girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya! It's been hard getting back into blogging after taking some time off to move. Some days I just want to sit around in PJs :) You look so cute! I love that dress, and the last photo made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome, welcome back! This dress is just so darn cute on you! What a great look for a comeback . . . I hope!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)