September 25, 2012

Dapper Dad

 Shirt, Pants, Bowtie, Belt and Shoes: Thrifted
Hat: Target
Watch: Gift (From me) Fossil










Most couples have a few things in common that they love spending time together doing. For my husband and I its thrifting. We like to spend our free afternoons (which are far and few between) hitting yard sales and the local thrift shops. Today I thought it would be cool to share with you his "thrifty style".

What Do You and Your S/O Like to do Together?

Happy Fall!

9 comments:

  1. We share a love of reggae music. I'm slowly bringing him over to the land of thrift.

    Love the Bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real, that IS one dapper dad. The bow tie is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest and cutest thing I have ever heard. I know you are the most stylish couple out shoppin'! I love the bow tie. Patrick would sooner die than go shopping with me, but we do have a lot that we enjoy doing together, like going to concerts and watching documentaries! *nerds through and through*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband is so handsome and has great style! And I love that you two thrift together. My husband and I do the same :) He's usually in the electronics while I'm looking through clothes and shoes. Couples that thrift together, stay together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! Your hubby is FRESH!!! I love you two together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a man who loves thrifting is a definite keeper!! and he is very dapper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A man who loves to thrift? How fortunate of you :) AND he does look incredibly dapper! Love his style, you got yourself a keeper.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! i love this look! The bow tie and watch are so cool!
    Hey, stop by my blog and enter my very first giveaway!!!!
    Besos,Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! You are so lucky hubz goes thrifting with you!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)