Top, Skirt, Shoes and Train Case:
Thrifted!
 |
| Church Attire :) |
Good Monday Folks! How was your weekend? Mine consisted of very little sleep and a workout that made me feel like death was near lol. Theres nothing like trying to kill yourself so that you can live longer!
Have A Great Day!
oooh, those shoes! i love them! happy monday!
ReplyDeleteI drooled a bit when I saw them! They were $10 because they were brand new so I kinda had a hard time buying them (too much money imo) but I changed my mind and Im glad I did.
Deletevery nice shoes!! <3 them :)
ReplyDeleteWhere do you thrit and how often? I love your style and confidence.
ReplyDeleteHonestly I thrift where ever theres a thrift store. I dont discriminate lol. Check your zip code for local shops via thethriftshopper.com
DeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteYou look really cute, I really like those shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteCarsedra of:
http://www.embracingtherealme.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/
this suits you so well! the color of that skirt goes so well with your skin tone :)
ReplyDeleteI love the back of these shoes! Great picnic basket too!
ReplyDeleteI love the color of that skirt- I am actually looking for one myself! And the details on those shoes? Too great!
ReplyDeleteOk first let me just say GIMME THEM SHOES! Second, I love the color and look of that skirt! You're rocking this look.
ReplyDelete