Nevermind the outfit....Its all about the Coat!
Coat, Shirt, Jeans and Earrings: Thrifted
Booties: Target
I saw the jacket. I swooned. I snatched it up and tried it on. I LOVED IT. I took it to the register. I was eyeballed by the cashier *up and down went her eyeballs*Cashier: $25
Me: For Faux Fur???????????
Cashier: Do you want it or not?
I smiled politely at the Salvation Army Cashier, hung up the coat and left....SADLY :(
2 Days later a good friend of mine went to the same store. She saw a jacket and thought I would love it. She texts me and says come over because she got a great jacket for me. Present????? Im there.
I enter her house. There lying on the bed is the EXACT same jacket that I wanted so badly. She had a different cashier than I did and purchased the $25 jacket for $7!
Thank you Nat! You made my winter :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI live in Alabama...I have great clothing prices but not much else.The clothes I buy are there because most people here dont want them. You live in the windy city. I think thats the trade off. Come on down. I will show you around :)
ReplyDeletethat should be one of those motivational posters you see at work places all the time! "perseverance. it pays off." you have a great friend, and now you have a great coat!
ReplyDelete@Sing: Waukegan Salvation Army is a GOLDMINE of deliciousness!
ReplyDeleteTwo Birds: Youre so right. And yes I really do have awesome friends :)
i LOVED how you said "nvm the outfit, its all about the coat" love your sense of humour and its gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/
Wow, what an awesome friend!!! You know, I have noticed the same thing in Salvation Army, when they price things ridiculously high for a thrift store. I am so glad you got it, it looks amazing on you! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com
"Do you want it or not?" <---This would have activated my anger! lol! i'm glad you got that coat!!! It's really cute and was meant to be yours!!!
ReplyDelete-E. Louise
www.shapelylouise.com
Love u babes!! I got u and thanks for the shout out!!!! Joke is on the meany thrift store cashier (with tongue sticking out, nah nah nah nah nah!!!) lol
ReplyDelete@Nat: Hooray you finally got the comments to work! Thank you again for the coat...Youre the best :)
ReplyDeleteYes finally!!! Lol!!
ReplyDelete