January 31, 2012

Ive Been Tagged!

I was tagged by the lovely Sunny at Musings of a Louisville Slugger to participate in this fun question and answers game so here goes:


Rules:  
  • Post these rules.
  • You must post 11 random things yourself.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legiti­mately have to tag 11 peeps


11 Random Things About Keesha:



  1. Obvious Alert: Im a thriftaholic.
  2. Ive had a crush on my husband since I was in the 2nd grade.
  3. I dont have the slightest idea how to apply makeup (sad but true)
  4. Ive been a vegetarian all my life!(Go Veggies)
  5. Im addicted to Words with Friends! I just cant stop playing!
  6. I could probably eat hummus and pita bread all day long.
  7. My children drive me crazy but I love them :)
  8. I wish I was a neat freak...I cant keep my house neat for ANYTHING!
  9. Ive pinned a bajillion things on Pinterest and have only tried maybe 5 of them lol
  10. Ive been married to my husband for almost 8 years (Feb 27)and I still love waking up with him everyday :)
  11. I dont have a specific style f clothing that I love....I like a little of this and a little of that. Thats probably why I love the thrift store so much :)

Sunny's Questions:
  1. What do you do to de-stress? Either a loooooonnnnnggggg water wasting shower or thrifting :)
  2. What do you want to be remembered for? Honestly, I want to be remembered as a kind individual. 
  3. What is your favorite thing to eat? (<----------- why am I always thinking about food?) Anything Greek. I love falafel, baklava, hummus ect.
  4. If you were stranded on an island, what one celebrity would you like to be there with you? Probably Jamie Oliver. Hes a chef and he'd know what to feed me  :)
  5. What is the one item of clothing that you own that every woman should have? A GREAT BRA! I know it goes underneath but if the foundation isnt right, it doesnt matter what youre wearing on top.
  6. What is your favorite scent? YSL Parisienne! My Dad bought it for me a while back and I LOVE it! 
  7. What is the best song ever? Whenever I See Your Smiling Face  James Taylor!!!! I dont know what it is about this songs but I LOVE IT!!!!!
  8. What is your favorite thing to do on a date? Hubby and I rarely go out but when we do, I like to hold his hand and sit close to him :) (Cheesy I know)
  9. Gold or Silver? Im more of a Silver gal.
  10. What is your favorite store to shop? THRIFT STORES ALLLLLLL DAY LONG! But I do love Target also :)
  11. Your favorite color? I dont know that I have a favorite color but lately Ive been drawn to green :)


So now I must choose people to Tag and keep the game going:



Questions for you:


  1. Why do you blog?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. What is your fashion signature?(hats, bright lips, ect)
  4. If you could live Anywhere other than where you are, where would it be?
  5. Makeup or fresh face?
  6. Any hidden talents?
  7. What food makes you happy?
  8. Who, past or present would you like to meet?
  9. Name one goal for the year 2012.
  10. Party gal or homebody?
  11. What song makes you happy?

5 comments:

  1. Hey honey! Thanks for tagging me nut I just did this tag! I'll answer your questions though!
    1.) I blog because it's fun, I get to communicate with people everywhere that share my same interests, and it makes me happy to be able to inspire at least one person to dress nicely.
    2.) Born in Hawaii, raised in Texas
    3.) Heels honey!
    4.) I would love to live in Chicago....even though I've never been there.
    5.) Hmmmm...lil make-up
    6.) I can draw very well
    7.) ice cream and pizza
    8.) Harriet Tubman and Dr. King
    9.) Save lots of money
    10.) Homebody
    11.) Ribbon in the Sky

    That is so sweet that you've had the eye for hubby since 2nd grade!!! True-love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me :) I love reading these fun facts about people!

    I'm also a vegetarian (been one for about 6 1/2 years) and I love it. My fiance has been one his whole life, and thankfully knows how to cook better than me. I love your number 2, that is SO sweet. And uhhh, words with friends?! I'm OBSESSED as well. I usually have about 4 games going at once on my phone, and I'm pretty damn good... which is to say I've lost 0 games ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your number 2 and number 8 on both list s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh fun! ok, reading your questions, it's weird. i feel like they are my answers (except i haven't had a crush on your husband since second grade). (ok, it was third grade.) (kidding.) but seriously, thrifaholic, vegetarian, crazy kids, hummus, messy. all me. so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me there! :) You're so sweet and kind, and I love the answers on your questions! We have a lot in common- I am a thriftaholic, a vegetarian, and I love to hold my hubby's hand as well :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)