January 4, 2013

Style: 2013 is Here

Thrifted: Earrings, Sweater, Clutch, Cuff
Target via Dirt Cheap: Pants, Shoes





Around August of last year (weird to say) the workout/fitness bug bit me...HARD. As most of you noticed my posts went from at least twice weekly to maybe once every other week or so. As much as I wanted to blog there was no way I could make gym shorts and sweaty t-shirts interesting to talk about. Honestly workout clothing became my uniform. 

With that said:

I cant say that the posts will be more frequent but its my goal to try :) I miss you all!

Happy New Year Everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Good for you! You look great! I loooooove your hair and sweater! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year! you look amazing! we're here whenever you decide to post...so keep up what you feel like doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, good for you - you gotta take care of you first - funny thing is I shop for workout clothes more than I do anything else...pathetic I tell you...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with working out--shoot I need all the inspiration that I can find, haha! Anyways, please keep your hair like this--I think it's your signature now :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! You look beautiful as usual. Love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! Love your sweater and love that clutch :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I definitely understand about not posting as much. Get your workout on girl. Now on to the hair. You are working that cut. What did you do it style wise?

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job! You look fabulous and I love those earrings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You brought in 2013 looking fly as always! Love the bag and your hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute ♥♥♥

    Sincerely Mally : http://sweetblaqq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)