October 11, 2012

Style: Big Chop (and a little oxblood)

 Top: KMart
Pants: New York and Co.
Shoes: ASOS (Thrifted)
Ring and Bracelet: Thrifted




Two new additions to my life: New Pants + New Cut!

So yesterday I walked into a salon and had my hair chopped off! Im so excited to not have any hair, you just dont know (well maybe you do but I didnt give you a chance to tell me about it lol). 

Im honestly so excited about the hair that theres nothing more to say!

Happy Thursday!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your haircut! The feeling is so liberating! I remember going to the barber shop to get all of my hair cut. I wore a fade for years, and it was the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your new hair...it's so chic! and i love those pants on you, especially with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. I love these shoes. I love your hair. It looks great- I have had super short hair before, and I know exactly how you feel! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so great! I love the cut and those oxfords are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your haircut. I think I'm about to cut mine again too... this hairdo is not making me feel sassypants at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your hair looks fabulous! Love those pants, and your bracelet is so pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair like this! So cute. I often dream about cutting my hair super short - I bet it makes getting ready in the morning SO much easier! Your shoes are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love your new hair cut! Totally swooning over these fabulous maroon pants too - fab styling!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair looks AMAZING!! did i tell you that on IG? i hope i did as i defo thought it! And this outfit loooks so preppy cool, i love it..a lot!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i thought i commented on this, but i don't see it here...so i will comment (again?) now. i love this look on you. your accessories are perfect with the whole outfit. i have yet to buy this comor jeans, but i want to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, very preppy chic and the oxfords are so perfect! I need oxblood pants like those

    Great post

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a denim top! Looks like you're ready for Fall hun!!

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look!

    I need those shoes!

    And your hair - is beautiful!

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the outfit and of course I love the hair. I've been entertaining the idea of another big chop myself. We shall see.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think :)