My quest to become a wife and mother that my family can be proud of
Tell me it's thrifted. Where can I get one? :)
Although we have thrifted a Q45 before, this one is a craigslist gem :) Im so excited!!! Now I have to learn to drive a stick shift lol
What a cutie! Good luck learning the shift!xx
ohhh what a cute car! I love it!nataliehttp://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
so cute! bessaha as we say :D http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
I love it!!! There's nothing like a new ride!
What a cute car!! And... it would make a great photo background :) Just sayin'!!
so cute!!! is it ok to say a car is cute? cause it is! congrats!!
This is a cutie pie! You sure can bargain shop honey!
I'd love to hear what you think :)
Tell me it's thrifted. Where can I get one? :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough we have thrifted a Q45 before, this one is a craigslist gem :) Im so excited!!! Now I have to learn to drive a stick shift lol
DeleteWhat a cutie! Good luck learning the shift!
ReplyDeletexx
ohhh what a cute car! I love it!
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
so cute! bessaha as we say :D
ReplyDeletehttp://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
I love it!!! There's nothing like a new ride!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute car!! And... it would make a great photo background :) Just sayin'!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! is it ok to say a car is cute? cause it is! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a cutie pie! You sure can bargain shop honey!
ReplyDelete